Friday, October 06, 2006

Worst night ever

Well, it seems things just aren't going to well tonight.
First of all, my soccer game gets rescheduled to Thursday, which is the same night as my football game. So I decide to go to football, and skip soccer, because my coaches would kill me if I didn't go. So I play football, but we lose the game anyhow, kinda sucks if u know what I mean. Then when I got home, I found out that my soccer team lost as well, so now were kicked out of the playoffs, never to play soccer again this year.
So ya, life sucks tonight.

8 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Brandy said...

awwww bummer... you can cry on my shoulder calvin. 'cept i'm kinda way far away :( sorry, it's the thought that counts though, right :)

 
At 1:57 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

i'm soory calvim. i know how much u hate losing.

 
At 1:51 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

wow you play alot of sports...that would be fun.
Kayla, lol calvim :)

 
At 4:24 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger CalG said...

spose i do play a couple sports, i was just hoping that soccer would last long enough so that i could be playing hockey, soccer and football at the same time, that would have been nice

 
At 6:50 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

yes manda, i had a cold. my brain wasn't working right and i couldn't spell.

are you playing hockey now Calvin?

 
At 11:00 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Gloria said...

Wow. Hey I'm sorry to here that. Well about football anyway. I don't really care for soccer. But hey look on the bright side, next time you can do better.

 
At 11:21 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger CalG said...

ya i start hockey tomorrow morning, at 6:00 AM
really early..... too early... way too early...

 
At 1:30 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

Wow ya that is early, soccer is very fun.It's my fav. sport but football is good too.
lol ok Kayla :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home